Re: Maintaining nonus (Was: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 10:23:50AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > > It is but I'm afraid the bugs have not been closed. Heiko seems really
> > > overloaded (and does not reply a lot even on other subjects) so an
> > > help may be welcome.
> >
> > I'd be prepared to help, and I'm not in the US.  Who do I contact with
> > my offer?
>
> Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@datom.de> is the current maintainer and it is his
> machine. Heiko, I suggest that nonus can be managed by a team, not just by one
> person which seems very busy. It is nice you donate machine and bandwidth, but
> human time is not expandable ad infinitum...

Speaking of this, if Heiko is no longer able to maintain the archive and/or
is unwilling to let other people play around on his machine, there is a
standing offer from Linux Australia to host it on a machine there.

Gary Allpike is the administrative contact for this machine and can
be contacted at spice@spice.net.au.

daniel