Re: One more thing.

On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 05:30:25PM -0800, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> 	If anybody thinks, for this group to progress, that it needs a
> secretary of sorts (keep track of who is taking care of what, general info
> about specific issues being tackled, what still needs to be looked at...) I
> will volunteer.

I dunno about a secretary per se, but I'd like to see some of the
interesting and neat stuff that's done be a little more obvious.

Having the Developer's Corner be kept up to date with links to things
like:

	* the X Strike Force page
		http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html
	* the APT Experimental stuff
		http://www.debian.org/~jgg/
	* the -testing pages Brandon Mitchell maintains (irregularly, iirc)
		(no idea where, or if)
	* the Release Critical Bugs List
		http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/report.html
		http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/graph.png
	* the non-wishlist bugs graph
		http://master.debian.org/~ajt/graph.png
	* the slink-cd creator
		http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

would be good. Links to proposed new things might be helpful too, like
the FHS (http://www.pathname.com/fhs/), the LSB (http://www.linuxbase.org/)
and PAM or PNIAM (?).

Emailing the -qa list or similar every now and then with interesting lintian
reports and suchlike might be useful too.

Cheers,
aj