I'd like to take byacc maintainership.

I've fixed the byacc package so it uses debhelper and the correct
arguments for building as suggested by Policy.  It looks like fairly
low-maintainence and I'm a new maintainer without a package.  :)

What worries me is that byacc isn't actually listed on the WNPP as
orphaned; but I'm under the impression that if the QA group is the
maintainer then the package is up for adoption, is this right?

Is there someone else I should talk to?  (Ah well.  At any rate, I've
got a few enhancements for the package.  :)

Cheers,

Jason Henry Parker

--
| ``Seargent Colon had had a broad education.  He'd been to the school |
| of My Dad Always Said, the College of It Stands To Reason, and was   |