/bin/csh link

It has been brought to my attention that there is a link /bin/csh being
set up by tcsh/csh using update-alternatives. The main problem is that
this link is stale until after /usr is mounted. And of course there is the
fact that neither should be used for scripting. If some admin wants to put
this link, I don't have a problem with that but I would prefer debian would
not do it.

In any case I'd like to coordinate/discuss this with you.

Thanks,
Luis.
(Debian tcsh maintainer)
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76