Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

    Brian> pilot-link 24361 pilot-link appears to do no error checking
    Brian> !! [0] (Dermot Bradley <bradley@debian.org>)

I have a fix for this and have made fixed .debs but haven't uploaded
them since I don't have a Pilot to test them with right now.

I will upload them as soon as I find someone to test them.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters U and O and the number 16.
"Wakarimasu ka?" "Ee!" "Wakarimasen ka." "Ee." -- Tenchi Muyo-!