LessTif: assistance needed (was Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm)

On Fri, Jan 30, 1998 at 11:38:16AM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> 14088: lesstifg         - xmcd can't dance [99] (jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl (J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)))
> 17575: nedit            - nedit: NEdit locks the X display [0] (Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org>)

#17575 is very likely a LessTif bug too (I had a private report of a similar
problem with DDD) - I've reassigned to lesstifg.

I do not have the expertise required to fix these bugs. Please assist if you
have experience
- tracking down memory leaks in a library (for #14088)
or
- programming X (preferably Motif/X) (for #17575).

I've contacted the LessTif development list about these problems.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would