Re: Gregory Stark

Le Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 01:24:35PM +0200, Mikael Andersson écrivait:
> I have tried to get in contact with Gregory Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> since
> mid of Jun, but still no success. I have asked on debian-private, but no
> one else have told me that the have succeded in contacting him.

Looking at https://db.debian.org/ the last time he has been seen is
on march (in the deity list).

So i think we can consider he has disappeared from Debian during
5 monthes ...

After a quick look at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=gsstark@mit.edu
it's clear that the packages are not well maintained (at least in the last
monthes).

> I have heard from other d-d that qa may orphaned packages owned by missing
> d-d? If this is correct I beg you to orphaned the kerberos4kth package.

He's not yet listed in the MIA database on qa.debian.org... it will
be done.

Martin, can we orphan the packages right now ? I think so considering the
amount of time without answer ...

Mikael, would you be interested in taking over some of the packages ?

> Another thing, when I'm looking at
> http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/debian-non-US/all.html
> I found a entry (near the end) zephyr-clients wish have the wrong
> maintainer, I think that the current maintainer is:  Karl Ramm
> <kcr@debian.org>
> and he may not be aware of the bug.

Strange, apt-cache show list the right maintainer whereas it's not
ok on the BTS ... I guess that the problem is with the Maintainers
file. zephyr-client is both in main and in non-US and in one side
Gregory is listed and in the other side Karl is listed.

Ccing Karl to inform him about this problem ... Check the bugs on
zephyr that you have not seen in your mail ...
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=zephyr-clients&repeatmerged=yeshttp://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=libzephyr-dev&repeatmerged=yes
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=zephyr-server&repeatmerged=yes

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com