Re: Anyone seen Robert Edmonds?

Le Mon, May 14, 2001 at 01:17:12AM -0500, Taral écrivait:
> He (edmonds@debian.org) hasn't been seen for nearly a month and a half
> now, and no reply to my emails...

Hi,

we have now a new system to manage MIA developers. When you try to
contact a developer that you think is MIA, you cc
mia-<login_of_mia_dev>@qa.debian.org and then it will get logged (and you
can check the logs on pandora.debian.org:/org/qa.debian.org/mia by using
mia-history :
$ ./mia-history helmut
helmut:
    2001-02-13: email bouncing (Joy/BTS)
    2001-03-15: Hint: xxgdb
    2001-03-18: Orphaning: xxgdb
    2001-03-18: asking other Heidelburg developers if they know Helmut
    2001-03-19: Christoph Baumann from Heidelberg doesn't know where he is
    2001-04-02: Maintainer has no packages anymore
)

It's up to you to forward any answer that you get to the same adress so
that answers are logged too ...

After a certain time if nothing happened (no answer, no activity seen by
echelon, no answers from people on -devel) we'll orphan his packages and
so on.

For now, you can ask on -devel if someone has seen him and if someone
knows what happened to him.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com