Fixed package or NMU needed

Hi Edward,

your package pmake has still an open RCB and in 14 days we will have the
bug-horizont-day, when this package will get removed, if the bug is not
fixed. As I sent you an email once before, I now give you 10 days to
answer to this email and take care of this RCB or otherwise I will make
a NMU with the patch applied from the BTS. So please react soon, that we
can fix this RCB.

Ciao
     Christian
--
        Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member
    1024/26CC785¾ 31E6 A8CA 68FC 284F 7D16  63EC A9E6 67FF 26CC 7853