Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> > John was in fact the one who reported the bug too, and I asked him ages ago
> > about the alpha autobuilder not building the -2 package. He never replied
>
> That's not very good behaviour and I'm a bit amazed that he doesn't
> respond the emails. But maybe he's on vacation currently.

I did yesterday :-)  I was actually somewhat baffled by the problem,
and have had a severe backlog of e-mail.  Got a response from Roman,
apparently the quinn-diff files don't include non-free (as I noticed)
but there is another source for them.  I'll be checking that out once
I get a reply to a few other questions.

> > :( This evening I tried to use both lully and faure, but they're both a bit
> > ill so I couldn't build my package :(
>
> Yes, I noticed that faure is a bit ill, because there's no /home-dir for
> myself, when I log in. ;)

That's because the disk holding it crashed!

(Must be nearing release time!)

> Okay, this would also be possible, but let's see if John is respoding
> today. If not, then your solution would be the best.

No, I'm not responding today :-)

I'll build whatever packages you want manually.

-- John