Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 11:03:16AM +1100, Tyson Dowd wrote:
> It's kind of difficult to test them because I don't have root access to an
> alpha machine, and gnucash has about a billion dependencies which I need
> to get installed.

There is an easier way. You locate the list of your package's source
dependencies, then you send it to debian-admin mailing list or ask some
admin IRCing on irc.debian.org #debian-devel channel, they install the
package, and then you login to the machine (in this case, either faure or
lully), and fix the package :)

Current list of all packages' source dependencies can be found in the
build daemons' database, somewhere at http://buildd.debian.org/ .

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name