Question regarding time_t transition

Dear fellow developers,

I was about to file two bug reports (one against libdb5.3 and one against perl-base) but instead of wasting everybody's time, I'd like to ask first, since I couldn't find the information anywhere.

Are we supposed to report bugs against packages ending up with "t64" and missing the "Provides: <package_without_64>" for affected architectures like armhf ? Or are they intentional and we should wait for the package to be tested/ready/whatever ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Raphaël Halimi