Re: Processed: raising severity of GCC-13 ftbfs issues, preparing for the GCC defaults change

On Wednesday, 5 July 2023 14:59:14 CEST Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
[...]
> > severity 1037638 important
> Bug #1037638 [src:ecdsautils] ecdsautils: ftbfs with GCC-13
> Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
[...]
> Please contact me if you need assistance.

Yes, this bug is unreproducible as said in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1037638#10

I only didn't close it because I was waiting for a reply and it was mentioned
in the initial mail not to close it until a follow-up test rebuild. I must now
assume that this was never done and I should actually close the ticket as
unreproducible.

Kind regards,
	Sven