Kidney Care Crowdfunding | Join Us

HB Biotechnologies Corporation is pleased to invite you to join us in our equity crowdfunding offering hosted exclusively at https://wefunder.com/fluidlock

HB Biotech is proud to make possible a long-overdue pathway to expand the standard of care for patients with heart failure and chronic kidney disease. We are a pre-commercial stage biotechnology company focused on the commercialization of a patented and clinically proven kidney bypass device that functions through 3-D superabsorbent technology and is intended as a tool to help manage fluid overload. Beyond dialysis.

Equity crowdfunding, a.k.a. startup investing, is a highly successful way to connect small businesses with capital from people who want to invest in great ideas and experience the benefits of ownership.

The Wefunder platform dominates in terms of dollars invested and deals closed. Wefunder is a Public Benefit Corporation that makes it possible for the general public to invest in startups for as little as $100. It’s angel investing for everyone.

The Company welcomes all interested individuals to become part of this great success story, and help make a clinically significant difference in the lives of millions of people in need.

For an overview and legal disclosures, read our recent News Release.

To learn more about our product, review our research, see our numbers, watch our video, and join our crowdfunding campaign, visit https://wefunder.com/fluidlock

We thank each of you for your interest and participation.

To opt out of future emails, click here to UNSUBSCRIBE.

HB Biotechnologies CorporationBox 563 Village Station, New York, NY 10014

Copyright © HB Biotechnologies Corporation. All rights reserved.