Re: Property Purchase qa.debian.org

Title: Re: Property Purchase qa.debian.org

  Good Day,

I want to purchase some property at a very good location that you can advise. I want the best price, Kindly take a look at the last page of the included document carefully. I want to also sell one of my properties if that can be done.I have included all my existing property documents.

Note: I would like to know all basic information(Price,Location) & if a lease can be done also kindly let me know.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions!

Let me know your feedback soon.

Thanks
Jessica Hernandez