Problems installing package 'dblatex-doc'

Dear all,

this is to inform you of a bug in the final stages of the installation of package 'dblatex-doc' in Bookworm.

I got the message
Error in `/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-releasenotes', line 13: all `Format' sections are invalid.
Error in `/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-manual', line 13: all `Format' sections are invalid.
Note: `install-docs --verbose --check file_name' may give more details about the above errors.

during the installation. When I ran the install-docs command line against the package as  suggested by the error message, I got

Warning in `/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-releasenotes', line 11: file `/usr/share/doc/dblatex-doc/xhtml/release-notes/index.html' does not exist.
Warning in `/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-releasenotes', line 13: file mask `/usr/share/doc/dblatex-doc/release-notes.pdf.gz' does not match any files.
Error in `/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-releasenotes', line 13: all `Format' sections are invalid.
/usr/share/doc-base/dblatex-doc.dblatex-releasenotes: Fatal error found, the file won't be registered.

I hope that helps you in making the package even better that it already is.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Hilton