Identify original submitter of tac_plus package

Hi Team,

is there a way to identify the original submitter of a package integrated to debian package list ?

In fact i'm from a big company that used a forked version of tac_plus daemon (  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tacacs%2B ) for 15 years, and would like to give back our internal developments contributons to the open source community.

But first, we have to identify the "nearest" open source version available version in terms of code base.

Is it a fixed version of a "shruberry" version ?

Thanks in advance