RE: INVESTMENT PROPOSITION

Dear Entrepreneur,

I am glad to connect with you as you came very high on our entrepreneurship survey. I can help you bridge investment funds from an investor up to US$500 Million for your New or Ongoing Business and projects. Do let me know when you receive this message and also interested for further details.

You can reach me using this email address: alainboaz@alainboazconsult.com

Regards,
Mr. Alain Boaz
(Principal Consultant).

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email communication is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy this
transmission and notify  Unified Business Information Systems  immediately by
telephone and/or send an email to support@UBIS.sd