Stage Lighting

Dear packages
Hope you have a nice day.

This is adent from Suoyi Lighting Equipment Co.,Ltd,which is specialized in Beam Light,Moving Light, Follow Spot Light,Laser Light, High Power LED Exhibition Light, LED Stage Effect Light and Console series, etc for more than 13 years.

Ideal for Professional theater,Performance activities,Wedding Party,Bar,Club,TV station,Meeting,Concert, Stadium, City bright project and all kinds of activities.

We have many kinds of light on stage and activities used. If you have any interest pls feel free let us know. Then the quotation will be sent to you.
 It would be our great pleasure if we would collaboration with you in the future.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

adent
adent@goemen.com