RE:Trendy leveling casters for material handling equipment

Dear Distributor,

Hope you are well.

We learned you are in the field oof using caster wheels.  Are you now looking for height adjustable leveling casters ?  You can visit our web by my email domain.

Free Samples could be available for your evaluation.

P.S.
Leveling casters application: machines, automations, stands, medical equipment, lab equipment, airconditioning containers, pool tables, home and office furnitures, mould machines, precision apparatus, computer racks, tool cabinets, wholesale containers, work stations, contifuge , testing chamber, workbench and many other areas.

Yours faithfully,

Meguel Zheung
Overseas Marketing Manager

A028, 3rd Floor, No. 1165-1185, Xihuan Road, Shiqiao Street, Panyu District, Guangzhou, China.
Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 186 6482 2751