opensysusers

Hello,

The package opensysusers has not been used in Artix Linux for almost 2 years now and I have moved the package's upstream to: https://github.com/cromerc/opensysusers since it is no longer developed for Artix Linux.

The other major change is that I have applied the patch for CVE-2021-40084 and released 2 new versions since 0.6. It is currently at 0.7.1 and should be updated in debian sid.

If this isn't the correct place to report these changes, please direct me to where I should send this since I am not entirely familiar with Debian's packaging process.

Best regards,

--
Chris Cromer
Artix Developer