REQUEST FOR QUOTATION - E-Compass Trading

Dear sir/madam,

Good day and Hope everything goes well with you!

Permit me to introduce myself and company I represent. I am
Simons Tan the purchase manager of E-Compass Trading Co., Ltd.

With reference to the above subject, We want to make inquiry
about your products for a large purchase. We are checking new
suppliers who can constantly supply us the products with
competitive prices.
I will send requirements for your perusal and quote upon
receiving your feedback that you can sell products to us.

Kindly send us below information to get more familiar with your
company for our future cooperation.
1. Your Company profile?
2. Product Catalogs?
3. M.O.Q? (Minimum Order Quantity)