RE: overmolding injection molding

hello  packages,
How are you doing?

I have visited your website and found that your company may be looking for suppliers of plastic rubber products or aluminum and zinc alloy products, and we are pleased to say that CNM LTD will be your right choice.

CNM is a mold manufacturer for nearly 13 years, specializing in plastic injection molds and die-casting molds for automotive, medical, consumer electronics, telecommunications, household appliances, industrial components, and more.

1 in mold decoration process
2 Two Shot Molding
3 dboule color mold
4 Over Mold manufacturers
5 Mold Design and part design, through to mold manufacture.
6 Die Cast-Aluminum & Zinc
7 the tolerance of our technology is within ±0.01mm
My Email: Please reply to this mail directly.

If you are interested in any plastic parts, please send me drawings or samples and we will give you the best price from one piece.

Looking forward to you inquiry!
My most kindest regards,

CNM-OEM manufacturers