RE: Need Estimation Done?

Haven't heard back from you, I am sure you are busy but would really appreciate if you could spare a second to let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Thanks

From: Eric Rudolph
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021
To: packages@qa.debian.org
Subject: Need Estimation Done?

Hi,

Prism estimation will help you to get fast and reliable construction, and building material estimates that will enable you to win more bids. With the use of the latest software like Plan Swift and Bluebeam, we ensure that our clients receive the most accurate & error-free estimates for their projects.

We charge per project and our fee varies along with the scope of work. If you’re holding any job then send over the project plans along with the scope of work and get a detailed proposal for the job after reviewing the project plans.

If there’re any questions or concerns feel free to reach out.

Best Regards,

Eric Rudolph | Marketing Executive

P: (228) 586-9215 | Prism Estimation LLC

1173 Queen St West, M6R 1B3 Toronto, ON