Can I ask you a question ?

Hey again

I'd offer to help with your website...

...but it's not really my ‘domain’.

Just checking to see if you’ve had a chance to read my message before. If you could let me know, it’d be most appreciated.

Hope you’re doing good.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

click here to stop hearing from us

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 4:33 AM, Linda Taylor <linda@contentoutreach.club> wrote:

Hey there,

My name’s Linda. Hope you’re doing well right now. I work with Spectral Core and just wanted to ask you a quick question.

I was browsing your site and noticed mentioned ORM at https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=doctrine

I find it interesting because we actually have a similar guide on our site.

If you could just take a sec and check out our article about A Case for ORM, a Case Against ORM, I was hoping you might be able to link to it?

https://www.spectralcore.com/blog/a-case-for-orm-a-case-against-orm/

In return, we can provide you a backlink from one of our partner sites.

Thanks so much,

Linda

P.S. What's the most popular top-level domain in Mordor?

.orc

click here to stop hearing from us

picture logo