RE: Blockchain software Users list

Hi,

Hope everything sounds good.

Any update on my previous emails mentioned below?

If you feel that the suggested contact database is not relevant to your business, feel free to share your target criteria in the below format, So that I can get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review.

Target Technology/Industry: ______?

Target Geography: _____?

Target Job Title: _____?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards,

Bonnie

I just wanted to know your interest in acquiring Blockchain software Users list to grow your sales and marketing campaign across the globe?

If it sounds useful, Please let me know your Target Geography: ______? Target Job Title: ______?

So that I can get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review.

Regards,

Bonnie Sanchez

Demand Generation Manager