Question Hercules

Title: Question Hercules
Hi Hercules,

I came across your page at https://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/siril and I had a quick question about this.

Being a night photographer, we really need to stack our images to pull as much detail from them as possible, so I put together a guide on how to stack moon and planets images to bring up the image quality.
This is our article here I'm talking about https://nightskypix.com/how-to-stack-images-of-the-moon/

If you think it's pretty good it would be amazing if you could share or mention my resource to your page?

Let me know what you think - and feel free to get back to me if you like.

Cheers,
Carlo

Carlo Piscioneri

Astrophotographer & Chief Editor | Night Sky Pix

Night Sky Pix is dedicated to learning and teaching all aspects of astrophotography and night-time photography.
If this email was sent to you by mistake please click here to be removed from any further contact.