CNC Linear Guide Supplier- North

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Sheldon from North Group. We are the leader manufacturer of cnc linear guide in China for over 6 years. Our accuracy can compare to HIWIN Technology and THKs. Also we are the authorized distributor of HIWIN and THK.

Products

linear guideball screwlinear bearing/ ball screw support

Stock

Full model in stock

Advantage

High Speed/ High precision/ Competitive Price/ Fast Delivery

Brand

NORTHHIWINTHK/ TBI

Samples

Available

Package

Carton Package/ Wooden Case/ Pallet/ As your request

Application

All CNC Machine; Transport Equipment; Measuring Instrument; Printer Machine; AI&Robot; Automation Equipment;Semiconductor Equipment; Woodworking machineryMedical equipment; Office automation equipment etc..

Our Products Review:

 222

Welcome to inquiry us if you are intersted. The samples and catalog are available!!

Thanks&Regards,

Sheldon

NORTH INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

www.northautomatic.com

sheldon@northautomatic.com

You received this email because you subscribed this supplier on ecommerce site or exchange your email address via other channel.If you no longer want to receive news from this supplier, please click here