Can I ask you a question ?

Hey there,

My name’s Linda. Hope you’re doing well right now. I work with Spectral Core and just wanted to ask you a quick question.

I was browsing your site and noticed mentioned ORM at https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=doctrine

I find it interesting because we actually have a similar guide on our site.

If you could just take a sec and check out our article about A Case for ORM, a Case Against ORM, I was hoping you might be able to link to it?

https://www.spectralcore.com/blog/a-case-for-orm-a-case-against-orm/

In return, we can provide you a backlink from one of our partner sites.

Thanks so much,

Linda

P.S. What's the most popular top-level domain in Mordor?

.orc

click here to stop hearing from us

picture logo