Kindly consider uploading the updated (German) translation

Dear QA group,
the freeze has begun and the German man page translation for
apt-listchanges is not yet included.

Could you kindly consider performing another upload with the
translation? If you need help packaging the update, please contact me.
I can provide the updated package, but since I'm a DM only I cannot
upload, hence would need a sponsor.

You will need to ask for a freeze exception, but by experience those
are granted for l10n (only) changes.

Thanks!

Greetings

         Helge