Sir, couldn't a Network Installer Wizard be created in case the Network Set up during Installation is disturbed?

Sirs,

I installed Debian Stretch 9.11.0 on my laptops from Live lxde ISO,
which has only wicd as a network manager.

wicd didn't configure my wifi. I tried to, but failed.

Also, I am more familiar with Network Manager. So I proceeded to
remove wicd and installed network manager, creating some issues which
ruined my network set up, I found out of late. Initially, I thought
that I have successfully installed network-manager but was mistaken.
Wifi is detected, but my system can't access wifi.

I am now trying desperately to restore my network set up. I have also
installed wpa-gui and in the process found that wpa-gui can't scan or
display anything.

I have posted the issue on the Debian Forums here. The initial
[Solved] tag is false-flag.

Hopefully, I also have knoppix and it runs okay. It accesses all the
networks and works perfectly well for networking.

Since, netcfg is the binary that sets up the network, couldn't that
Binary be used again to set up the network once more? There is also
another package for Live CDs: debian-installer-launcher, of which you
are the maintainer. So my request automatically goes to you.

Eager to find a solution, Sirs.

Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay
A Debian and Knoppix enthusiast.