Non contact forehead infrared thermometer

Title: Untitled document
Dear,

This is frank from Wuhan Evergreen Electronic Technology Co.,ltd. We are professional manufacturer of health&beauty equipment in China.

We can supply non contact forehead infrared thermometer,please check the product details as below:

Features:
Measurement range: 10℃-42.5℃
Accuracy : ±0.2℃
Measuring distance: 5-15cm
Memory: 32
Display Resolution:0.1℃ (0.5℉)
Storage Tem:  -25℃--55℃
Operation Tem:  10--40℃   ( 50℉- 104℉ )
℃/℉ Selection
Large LCD and white back light, easy to read
Temperature alarm: freely set alarm temperature
Auto off after 15 seconds

The product have CE, ROHS,FCC and FDA approval.

Please kindly check and feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Frank Wang
Sales Manager
Wuhan Evergreen Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
4/F,Building 3,No 666 High-tech Avenue,Donghu High-tech Park,Wuhan
Mobile:8618827077248
Skype:evergreen.frank
WhatsApp:8618827077248

unsubscribe