RE:Backpack raincover 2019/8/10 19:39:52

Hi, packages

How are you?

This is Steven from China, we are a professional supplier of bags located in Xiamen, China.

We mainly produce tote bags, sports bags, backpacks, travel bags, cooler bags, etc.

Meanwhile, we can also produce many other special bags according to your own design or sample.

Maybe you will be interested in our following drawstring backpack, we can make them in many different colors you like.
Item: drawstring backpack
Material: 420D polyester
Size: 32 x 45 cm
MOQ: 1,000 pcs

Hope we can have a chance to do business with you.

If there's any inquiry, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Steven

Please send unsubscribe if you're not interested, thanks!

"buzzing", when I was just about to talk, Ji Lengzhi suddenly called me.
"are you here to check the guidance? Hehe, then I'm really interrupting! " Han said with a smile, but there was no sense of guilt on his face that disturbed others. Come on, it's just an excuse.

2019/8/10  19:39:52