Please Accept My Partnership With You

Hello,

I greet you with warm regards. I earn a living in the oil
industry as leader of the Procurement Unit in a refining outfit
owned by the Angolan government. I currently reside in the United
Kingdom and work as a liaison officer to the government.

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase for up
to 5,000,000 barrels on every other month bases for 2 calendar
years. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that as
a staff, it is against the Angolan government operational ethics
to profiteer from any dealings with any oil purchasing firm
hence, the reason I need a trustworthy middle person outside my
work circle to stand as the oil AGENT or BROKER. This will enable
us get commissions on all the oil purchases. This golden
opportunity aroused due to the restructuring of Sonangol and the
creation of Angola National Oil and Gas Agency (ANPG).

I will guide you as an insider to obtain the required oil License
from the National Oil and Gas Agency (ANPG). If you are
interested to partner with me on this, we can secure this license
and registration with the ANPG in your name in less than 10
working days once the application is submitted. Worry less about
purchases as I already have some firms who are ready to purchase
oil but do not have any credible licensed agent to broker the
deal as required. At your request, I shall send you details of
some of the potential buyers for confirmation before we proceed.

Our commission as licensed oil brokerage is between $2 - $3 per
barrel so this is clean money and is not an opportunity I would
not want to miss. If from one deal,5 million barrels is lifted,
you can imagine how much we would be getting as commission every
other month on the license.

I shall send a copy of MOU between you and I before we can start
the process of acquiring the Oil Agency/ Brokerage License.

Await your response via my direct email below.

Thank you and Kind regards.

Paul Mankoli.

smsecn@gmail.com

Please Accept My Partnership With You