Amapche recent releases licensing question.

Hi all,

I have been maintaining Ampache as of this year
https://github.com/ampache/ampache
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/ampache

The newer versions have included this library licensed GPLv3
https://github.com/szymach/c-pchart

This is a php version of this library which is dual licensed
http://www.pchart.net/license

This is for a non-default feature for graphing in the UI. Initially I removed it because i thought is was proprietary but i've just put it back in because the source for both libraries is GPLv3.

Ampache is AGPL licensed (GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 19 November 2007) And i want to know if these libraries are a blocker for Ampache being updated in Debian in the future or incompatible because of the original pchart license.