[Info] Investment

Good Day

Greetings from Al khanaz Investment Group, a reputable and leading investment group in Saudi Arabia. From our location in the Middle East/Asia, we are able to keep a pulse on the global market, emerging innovations, and sustainable business models that comply with Sharia and ethical investing.

On behalf of Al khanaz Investment Group, I am writing to inform you that your Company details have been found interesting and lucrative by our investment committee. Therefore, you are required to contact us on alkhanazinvestment1122@gmail.com for more discussion on your business and potential funding.

Radwan Al Tayyar
Chairman, Al khanaz Investment Group
https://alkhanazinvestment.wixsite.com/alknz
alkhanazinvestment1122@gmail.com