Re; Good opportunity

This message is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure by anyone other than an intended addressee is
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello,

- I have some funds for posible investment windows in your
country that could be under your supervision and management.

- Upon receipt of your interest, I will avail you the necessary
details plus the process we will undertake to re-structure the
funds to you.

- I await your response at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Sambo Dasuki