TWS earphone supplier/ China 10 years history Original Factory

Hi Dear,

Greetings!

We are INTERSONIC GROUP Founded in 2010,is a professional Earphone exporter ,Up to 2019, we have 3 factories and 300 workders , Total are about 40000 square metres of property,one is mainly for mold opening ,SMT, one is mainly for Assebling products.

At this moment we export Mainly TWS models,such as I10,I7S,I7MINI,I8,I8X,I9S,ect.

Shall you have interest please contact us for products details,we Assure our product quality and competitive prices will not disappoint to you.

50pcs can be with clients Logo on earphone.

Warm Regards

Daisy(Sales Manager)

Intersonic Group

mobile: 0086-13410746843 (Wechat)

Mobile:0086-19926429070(WhatsApp)

add:A building,No2,Science 1st Road,ShangXue Science Park,Bantian,Longgang District,Shenzhen City.

mail: daisy.du@intersonicgroup.com.cn (facebook/Twitter/Instagram)

linkedin:intersonicdaisy@gmail.com