JUUL Charge Cable

Hi,

Hope it finds well with you.

This is Carol from Eminence-top, we are an Apple MFi licensed factory, full experience in dealing with cable brand like Anker, Belkin, iHome etc.

JUUL charge cable is our hot sell product. With our charge cable you can charge your JUUL by your mobile phone directly. Now we have the newest verion now, charging current can come to 300mA, charging faster than the 80mA before.

We are the first make JUUL charge cable in the market. Our  cable support all iOS systerms, and also support iOS systerm updated. Our JUUL charger cable is the most stable and  ;have the best performence in the market.

We have TPE and nylon materials for cable.

Also we have lightning to micro cable, can support charge micro port E-cigarette with your iPhone.

Any interest, please feel free to contact me. My skype: sales08_729, wechat: +86 17302665816, whatsapp: +86 18277206997. I can send more photos and videos to you.

We are happy to offer sample for your test.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best

Carol