Urgent JOB OFFER........AN ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE OFFICER NEEDED =

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well and in good health. I'm reaching
out to inform you that DIAMOND Finance LTD, which I am a Senior
Consultant to, requires the immediate services of an Account
Receivable Officer in your area & region.

We need your services as an Account Receivable Officer to our
customers in your Region on a 12 months contract. You will be
responsible for collection of all account receivables in your
region and directly support our Sales Operations. It's a part-
time job which you can do from the comfort of your Home and would
take less than 1 hour of your time daily and this will come with
a 5% commission and $2,500 monthly salary.

Finally. if you are interested please kindly get back to me for
more info and full job description and any other question you
need clarification with.

Regards,
Mr. Darin Green (OBE)
DIAMOND Finance LTD