Re: URGENT PLEASE packages@qa.debian.org

Hello

In my search for a business partner i got your contact. My client
is willing to invest $10 Million to $50 million but my client
said he need a trusted partner who he can have a meeting at the
point of releasing his funds.I told my client that you have a
good profile with your company which i got details about you on
my search on google lookup.

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship,Kindly
indicate your interest in my client's proposition by furnishing
me with your Bio data, business/personal contact details and any
other information/detail that may help in the actualization of
the impending investment portfolio.

Please reply.

Best Regards,
Mr.Hassan Alhameen.