Help for Moose

Hi there.

I haven't used our mailing list in nearly two years, but I wanted to reach out and ask for help for a dog that has had a hard life so far.

Moose is a three year old part American Bull Dog and part St. Bernard that was thrown out of a moving car on I-20 west of Atlanta. We rescued him and want to be able to keep him, but he needs several treatments including heartworm, which is expensive.

We've started a GoFundMe page in the hope that we can raise the money to save this gentle giant. Please visit the page at this link for more information: https://www.gofundme.com/moosetreatment

If you are a dog lover and have a few spare dollars, please help Moose survive.

Thanks.

Dan Harr