Re: libantlr3c_3.4+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Wednesday, June 20 2018, I wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 20 2018, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>
>> libantlr3c_3.4+dfsg-1.dsc: Does not match file already existing in the pool.
>
> Hm, I must be doing something wrong here, but I don't understand this
> message.  This upload is meant for unstable, while the previous one was
> meant (and accepted) for experimental.  Anything I'm missing?

Ah, of course, Fabian will need to bump the version of the package.  Two
packages with the same version cannot coexist.  Sorry about the noise.

Fabian, sorry about that, could you please bump the version of the
package?  I can reupload it then.  It can be a simple entry like "*
Upload to unstable." or something like that.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36