Very urgent From Mrs.Diane

Hello Dear,

I am very sorry to disturb you with this email is due to my present humiliating condition that made me to open contact with you to seek your personal assistance. My name is Diane Lawse, l am a 32 years old young lady from France married to Engr. John from west Africa.

l really need your assistance. I lost my husband two years ago and the family members of my husband wants to kill me and my children just for the inheritance of 8,800.000.00 Euros he left behind, estate properties and funds in banks here. he planned to invest out this fund before he die as a result of ill

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country, also to secure this fund in your country, The funds can be transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

i got your contact through online web search when i was searching for a good person in your region who can help us provide a foreign account where the bank will affect the transfer

I will be waiting for your reply

Regards:
Mrs.Diane Lawse