Hello dear!

Hello dear,

Please I need your help,  I work with reputable Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana.  I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money      ( US$ 8.700,000,00) that belongs to a customer,  late Mr. Adam Iqbal.  The fund is now without any claim because he was among the death victims in the typhoon Yolanda disaster that occurred on the November 8, 2013 in Philippines that killed thousands of people. I want your cooperation so for us to claim the fund from bank by presenting you as the beneficiary to the fund. This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us.

Best regards,

Alfred Akotiah
(+233267793363)
Executive Head - Retail Banking,