contact/contactless technology for card reader

Hi Sir/Mrs:

Accidently I met you through google and found you.I know you are on the market for card reader.It's a advanced system of all over the world and all of us know it .

Our company may suit you.We have already specialized in R&D of this field for 20 years ,and passed CE,FCC,ROHS2,WEEE certification,     offering diverse reliable  Contact and Contactless Card Readers  for different companies.

Our smart card reader can be used in different purposes,such as ID verification,mobile payment,access control .We also can specifically design a card reader for your requirment.

If you are interested in our smart card reader,you could reply me at any time.

Hope receive your reply soon.

---

Kind regards

Kat

Guangzhou Huahui Information Technology co.,Ltd