Question about IT services

Hi Christian,

I wanted to reach out to you because I saw your company profile and wanted to connect regarding your IT resourcing needs. All companies across the Computer Software industry are feeling the stress of hiring top talent quickly and at a reasonable price.

Are you available for a quick call this week?

I'll be visiting some clients in your city during August, so perhaps we could meet in person.

Best,

Ignacio De Marco
CEO

Direct: +1 408 600 1331  |  Mobile: +1 415 602 5895  |  Skype: ignaciodemarco
Email: idemarco@bairesdev.com  |  Website: www.bairesdev.com