Processed: bts

> clone 832998 -1
Bug #832998 [src:live-build] live-build: please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Bug 832998 cloned as bug 833118
> reassign -1 open-infrastructure-system-build
Bug #833118 [src:live-build] live-build: please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Bug reassigned from package 'src:live-build' to 'open-infrastructure-system-build'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-build/1:20151215.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #833118 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Bug #833118 [open-infrastructure-system-build] live-build: please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Changed Bug title to 'please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands' from 'live-build: please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands'.
> severity -1 normal
Bug #833118 [open-infrastructure-system-build] please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Severity set to 'normal' from 'wishlist'
> tag -1 pending
Bug #833118 [open-infrastructure-system-build] please expose SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when running chroot commands
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

832998: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=832998