RE: Superthin S Shape LED Flex strip waterproof ip65

Dear Purchasing Manager,

This is Candy from Huafang group, a professional LED lights manufacturer with 9 years of exporting experience to over 100 countries.

Now we want to recommend our newest SMD2835 IP65 waterproof S Shape LED flexible strip light to you.

Advantage:

1). Waterproof IP65 S type can be easily bend.

2). Can be used in outdoor advertising signboard Contour sign.

3). Top highlumen SMD2835, and CRI>80.

4).  60leds/m and 72leds/m can choose.

5). Different color can choose: RedBlueGreen and  White(2000k-7000k).

Any interest pls feel free to contact us at any time.

Thanks, waiting for your further instructions.

     Best Regards !

     Cindy Zeng
Professional LED lighting factory in China

Add: 3F of 3th Bldg, Huafeng Logistic Park, Great Ocean Road, Fuyong Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
Tel:  +86 755-33557788
Cell/What's App: 86 18823665943
skype: HF_Cindy
E-mail:  hf08@szhfled.com