Re: Accepted fte 0.50.2b6-9 (source) into unstable

Hi Axel,

Thanks for pointing, I should've mention just "Change to use the same as Vcs-Git".

I'm gonna pay more attention to my changelogs.

Also, thanks for importing my changes to the package's git repository.

Samuel Henrique O. P. [samueloph]

Hi Samuel,

I've imported your upload into the package's git repository and pushed
it to Alioth:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/fte.git/commit/?id=6954b1a6

A few more comments about your fte upload:

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 11:33:57PM +0000, Samuel Henrique Oltramari Pinto wrote:
>      - Vcs-Browser: Correct url and use the same as Vcs-Git.

There was nothing to "correct". It was working before since /cgit/ and
/git/ are equivalent and AFAIK none of them is preferred yet. So I
think it is rather bold to claim that URL has been "corrected".

Historically seen /cgit/ was working before /git/ was working. So many
packages use /cgit/ instead of /git/.

>      - Add DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to improve the GCC hardening.
>      - Add DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND variable to avoid useless dependency.

Thanks for these!

Actually these made me aware that there is an easy fix for these
"package could avoid a useless dependency" warnings. :-)

                Kind regards, Axel
--
/~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign                   | Axel Beckert
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)